Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

3 months gone!

Can't believe my little Sally Sausage is 3 months old!! We've been comparing her from now to when she was a newbie and the difference is crazy!! She's grown like a whole head in length and has rolls in all the right places!

This is her a day old..                                                      


 And her 3 months old!





















She clearly has the same hair and nose :D What a cutie! And boy is she an angel of a baby! She's been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks, and the last week has been sleeping around 8-9 hours a night! It's quite literally a dream. She's still 100% breastfed, and continues to refuse a bottle for feeding though she loves it for play time! So I've just had to accept that I won't be going to see Pink in concert in April and that I can't wear my dress collection for another few months- but that may be a blessing in disguise as I'll fit in them really well by then ;)

Motherhood is everything I imagined and more! Love her first smile and laugh and all the other lovely things. So much so her DEADLY (and I mean deadly) nappies don't bother me that much, although at the time I think she's trying to kill me!

She's just such a gorgeous happy girl and everyone cannot get enough of her.. her Nanny Shell and Pops especially!

For those of you that don't know I have started doing vlogs on youtube! Here be the link!
http://www.youtube.com/user/bethybonsslds/videos?view=0&flow=grid

They're mostly beauty and fashion related but I will link any more general life ones to here :D Just that vlogging takes a bit less time than blogging :D

Cheerio!








No comments:

Post a Comment