Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

Renewed Nails!

So in case you hadn't realised by now, I'm a little bit obsessed with painting my nails. It's the one thing I will always do... More important than a face of make-up! 
Last night I decided to take drastic action and start to file my nails into a different shape! Daring I know! My nails have always naturally been very square/squoval, but I rather like the look of rounded nails, especially with longer fingernails which I have (they grow like no-one's business). Here's the result of my first tweak,
You may think it boring but I find it rather an exciting change :) and this is just the first step! The varnish was a freebie with an Instyle magazine, called something like São Paulo Streets... I rather like it.. Nudey dudey!
BBxx

No comments:

Post a Comment