Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

To the business of food!

It has been FOREVER!! My only excuse is that I've been doing nothing since my exams and uni life finished :D which is a most enjoyable feeling!

But I thought I best share some part of my recent life with you, so why not food :D hehe...
But before that here is a picture of my finished dissertation- a huge accomplishment even if I do say so myself!
Ta daaa...
Magnificent isn't it :) 60 pages of intelligence- that's my hope anyway! Got to wait just over a month to find out!
My first food picture to show you is as follows...
For those of you who know not what these heavenly delights are, they are Pizza Express' dough balls :) this was my first pre-exam meal that I had with Christophe in Leeds- and it was most delightful as it had been such a long time since my last Pizza Express meal :D I sent the above photo (Davey Babe's favourite foody) to the hubby to maybe brag... just a wee bit :D hehe... I got the reply, "Jelly :( xxxxx". Hehe......


Now for my 'Uni life is over' meal :) again had in Leeds with the bro, straight after my last EVER exam :)
This is a most delicious bacon cheeseburger and fries AND A&W rootbeer from the most wonderful Johnny Fontaine's burger and shake diner :) we were most impressed :) had a most scrummy peanut butter milkshake! Think we shall be going back there for my post graduation meal :)

And finally....
A box of Nestle's "Dairy Box" :) was £3.50 instead of £7 which was most pleasing unto me! I think they are my favouritist chocolates :) lots of yummy pralines :) me likey likey! Plus it felt like I was indulging myself, treating my ever aching pregnant body! I tell you, I may be only 19 weeks, but my insides already feel very squished, and it seems like the ickle tyke is always awake :) the last couple of days at least! Don't think it's kicking per se, but there's definitely movement of sorts! Fun fun :D

Shall do another blog soon :) Promise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment