Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Winter/Spring Empties 2014

Time to look back at the things I've all used up! And trust me, if I've used it up I must have liked it just a little.
Avon Planet Spa- Uplift Spirit Candle- Just a little candle but it lasted for AGES! Like a good 13+ hours. And (although it could all have been in my head) it did uplift me :) a subtle kinda cleansing scent.

Chloe EDT- a beautiful florally fresh Spring fragrance that I used the majority of Spring/Summer last year, and has reached it's end in the past month :( The bottle is just so beautiful too.... definitely makes me want to check out the other Chloe fragrances.

B. Pure Micellar Water- no surprises here! I have got a Garnier one to try out that people are RAVING about, but still have 2 bottles of this to get through first :) What's not to love about it!

Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Toner- this is the first toner I've PROPERLY used in my skincare routine, and I really noticed a difference to my redness and overall quality of my skin. Super gentle and fragrance free :) and it took away any tightness or stinging from cleansing.

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover Pads- you can see my somewhat detailed review/comparison on this here. A quick fix, but not really for me.

Nivea Pure & Natural Soothing Day Cream- this I love! The whole pure and natural range is right up my street (see blog on whole set here). Have already repurchased and I think I am gonna struggle to be brave enough to try anything else, especially considering the price too :D Maybe Soap and Glory will tempt me away one day... where's a 3 for 2 when you need it.

Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry- this is an empty that's been sitting around in my draw for an age! Finally remembered to take a picture of it. Was a decent enough moisturiser- very hydrating, and almost gel feeling in texture. Also had a pleasant rose like smell. For me though it just seemed too much- I prefer my moisturisers simple and soothing, and this one wasn't specifically designed for sensitive skin which I think I need. Plus I can't stand this sort of packaging as it's a real struggle to get all the product out, and to me it seemed to run out far too quickly for my liking.

Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Liner- my only make-up empty! Was really sad when this FINALLY dried up (got it ages ago as a freebie with a magazine) as it was my first liquid liner friend that helped me get past my winged out fear. Pretty impressive formulation, but for me some drugstore brands do ass good as, if not better, job for half the cost! Collection's is my new friend :D

So that's my bin emptied!
BBxx

No comments:

Post a Comment