Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Avon Order C.3

As you guys know I really love Avon :D the whole experience of looking through the brochure in your own time and having a personal relationship with the seller is right up my street! I always feel like I look like a bit of a shoplifter when I'm trying all the testers in Boots or Superdrug, and then decide not to get anything! Plus Avon always have fab deals and have some super beauty products, amongst many other things. Obviously the one negative is that you don't see or try before you buy, but all items seem to be pretty reliable and they do a 30 day money back guarantee on pretty much everything (all cosmetics at least!).
Thought I would share with you the items I bought from the last brochure, Campaign 3.

Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner and Leave-in Treatment. As you'd have seen in my pre-birthday haul blog I've recently been using a very simple E45 dermatological shampoo, so I'm wanting to find more nourishing hair care in other areas. So I finally decided to jump on the argan oil band wagon! And for the price (paid £1.49 for the conditioner and £3.30 for the leave-in oil) you can't really beat these! It could be that they're so cheap compared to other comparative brands because they're not as high a quality, but I guess we shall see! Excited to try them out though. The conditioner smells DIVINE! Like a hair salon :) makes me want a wash, cut and blow dry... actually need one... anyways... getting  distracted!


 
Irresistibly Sexy Sultry Lip Pencil in Red Vixen. Been really loving deep red lips in winter, but hadn't managed to find a deep red that truly met what I wanted. But now I have! This is a gorgeous smooth deep vampire red lip pencil. When you swatch it, it does seem somewhat sheer, but when on the lip the pay off is beautiful. Because it is a bit sheer you don't have to worry too much about messing up and it being unfixable (a problem I've found with my MUA Luxe Velvet Lacquer). It does mean though that it doesn't really set as such, and does transfer, but it does also stain, so I'm not too bothered! It's just such a beautiful blue toned red shade, and one coat is plenty :D and the pencil does allow for precision application, even if it does mean I'll need to sharpen it.... an arduous task with all beauty products. They had some other gorgeous deep shades in this range too, so definitely worth checking out especially for £3.50, even if the packaging is not too my taste.
 
Now just to wait for my next order :D feels like Christmas every time my Avon lady knocks on the door! Join the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment