-Exercise is bad for you
-I'm so happy because I eat what I want when I want
I'm taking a stand against myself... the scariest of people to face ;) my new theories are:
-A bit of exercise is good for you
-Eat what you want when you want, but food isn't the basis for ALL happiness, though it is still one of my biggest contributors.
As of the past few weeks I have started counting calories... with the help of My Fitness Pal. Now this venture I have taken upon me a couple of times before, and just got bored very quickly. But this time it seems to be sticking. Obviously I am doing it to lose weight, but to be honest that is not the biggest benefit I've found from it (it is working though as I've lost 4lbs in 2 weeks :).
Here's the good things:
- I'm much more conscious of what foods are better for you, and what you can fill yourself up on and still have a ton of calories left
- Because I'm counting calories I now think when I pick up a treat 'Do I really want this right now, or will I appreciate it more later'.
- I can still eat whatever I like- so if I want to have a proper binge on 2 or 3 chocolate bars in an evening (don't tell me you've never done this) I have to do some exercise to earn them.
- I get fuller quicker, so sometimes can't even eat the remains of a days calories in chocolate despite wanting to.
- Drinking more water :D mother would be so proud :D
- I can eat cake and chocolate for breakfast if I really want :) and dinner, and lunch :D
- Salads are soooooooo tastey and awesome for lunch :)
So if you've on My Fitness Pal add me :D - bethybonsslds