It was rather busy when we decided to venture over Saturday morning, but I'm not easily put off.... it's shopping in the end :D everyone just needs to take a few chill pills before doing their shop, some right stressy peeps around!!!! I was ready to rumble!!!!
So here's my pros and cons from my first shop.....
- Can get some SUPER bargains.... for example pack of blueberries for 69p (normally £2 elsewhere unless you get them reduced!), and 1kg of chicken breast for just over £6.
- They have random bits of bobs at awesome prices from week to week- Dave was pretty chuffed with some of the 'manly' tools stuff he came across... and bought....
- Because they have far fewer branded products you have very little choice, so you're not stood for half an hour scanning the shelves trying to work out the best deal.
- It's fun trying new things!
- Need a £1 coin for the trollies.... for some reason this always annoys me! Though I understand why, and I can't lie, it's nice not to have random trollies around the car park, moving in the wind... so perhaps a positive for some.
- Some things aren't much cheaper- e.g. canned veg etc.
- They have this weird way of packing- they scan everything super quick then put it straight back into your trolley, where you could have all your bags lovingly prepared to receive your goods. If not there's a shelf where you can pack it all.... just found it a bit odd. Perhaps will get used to it, but I know that this probably puts people off.
- The car park at our one isn't set up very well- they need an exit somewhere else than the entrance.....