Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover Pads
- Retails at £3.99
- 30 pads, so will last let's say a month.....
- Claims "Our pads won't sting or irritate your delicate eyes" and they don't.
- Simple (hehehe) to use- probably really useful for travelling etc. as everything you need is there in the pack
- Good size pads- one enough for both eyes when not wearing too much. Probably need one per eye if you've got a full on looks going on (bow chicka wow wow ;)
- Claims to remove even waterproof mascara, but does just as well as my micellar water which is a little disappointing.
- Does require a bit of rubbing and eyes are left feeling kinda bare, in a 'I need nourishing' kinda way.
- Retails at £3.75, so cheaper, but then you need to use (so purchase) cotton pads to use with this one.
- 100ml of cream (a nice white creamy cream... non-edible...) which I think will last AGES! Also really good size bottle that sits upside down so all the cream runs to the bottle ready for you! No need for that annoying shaking.
- Can easily squeeze out the amount you need, which isn't very much.
- Claims to 'effectively remove even waterproof mascara and moisturise your delicate eye area' and it does! It's way better at removing waterproof mascara than the pads and anything I've used before- even manages to get rid of the immovable Benefit They're Real!! Not had panda eyes the following morning after using this.
- Leaves your eyes feeling moist and cared for- not rubbed or sore- I think that's my most favourite thing about it.
- Does feel gloopish at start when you first put it on your eye, but then it just sucks everything off your lid :D
The cream definitely wins for me :D