Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Sally's Valentine's OOTD

Okay.... I was gonna do an outfit of the day for me for this loving day... but then I thought NAH! Let's whip out the cute baby :D plus her clothes are waaaay cooler :D
Here's my love:
Top: Tesco- it says "Daddy's Gorgeous Girl"
Trousers: Primark red rose detail cords
Socks: Tesco- they have a heart on them with 'Love' written inside :D
Shoes: Clarks....Pink with grey and pink flower detail... her second ever pair! And she has super skinny feet so we only had two choices, these were the winner :D
Love her soooooo much!!!
Happy Valentine's from us to you!
And no, I don't want you to know what I'm doing for Valentine's, as much as I don't want to know what you're doing... or not doing... hush up :D hehe ;)
Love yous!!!!!!!!
BBxx

No comments:

Post a Comment