Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

One yummy weekend...

I LOVE FOOD!!! And it is not a secret... so this weekend has been pretty awesome in my books, just due to the yumminess that has passed hands!! Well has passed from hands into my mouth!! :D I have seriously just distracted myself thinking about all this food...hmmmm....
Okay concentrate Beth!! People are waiting tentatively to read this marvellousness..

So yesterday we met with the amazing peeps who are ma and pa :) a.k.a Shell and Florence :D They are my favouritist :D We went with Chroxy ;) hehe to a race track in Loughborough where my bro had a dream drive- he got to drive a R8 AND a lambogreenie (hehe.. so much more fun and easier to spell and say :) so super jealous- I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky!! So the rents met us there, and mummy dearest made some delicious food for us all to eat :D mummy is very good when it comes to food :) hehe... the highlights had to be her homemade cookies and brownies- sadly I only can show you a pic of a brownie- the cookies disappeared somewhere??? ;) hehe.... (I apologise for all the hehe's.. I don't know what's come over me!!) This is the last brownie- there's only half of it left now...
 Yep it's that amazing I took a pic of it from 2 angles :) And just learnt that the brownie has been nibbled my Mr. Pippin...so no more chocolatey goodness :( But anyways these are the BEST brownies you will EVER eat!! Period.

To todays yumminess!!! This was all due to the awesome Mr. Patrick. He cooked sunday dinner all by himself :D wouldn't even except any help. So this alone made me very happy... but then when the following appeared before me.. I thought I might be dreaming (especially after watching Inception last night).. it was like a Cinderella moment... *twinkle twinkle*.. first there was the chicken..
Look at this beauty.... luckily for me Dave doesn't like skin...and let me tell you this skin was soooooo good.... all lemony and herby and the perfect crispiness. And he spiced it all up perfectly :) yummy yummy...
Then I was presented with the veg...and boy was there a lot of it (there's a plate of it still in the fridge :)...
A LOT OF YUMMY VEG!!! Then there was the yorkshire puds- the first ever made since being married, and they were just the perfectess things I ever did see..
And yes there is an uncanny resemblance to Aunt Bessie's, but trust me they were all Davey Babys!! (Got mess in the kitchen to prove it!) And yep he made 12!! So there's 5 in the freezer hehe... and altogether it looked like this.. (yep I took a photo of it all...food appreciation definitely..)
Oh and there was gravy- but didn't get a pic of that- that may have been going too far...if only there had been bread sauce... but I think I can forgive him this once ;) hehe

So here's to food!!! Let me know any of your weekend yummy moments!!! Love, love, love... B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment