Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog.....that is the question!!

Well I guess this is your answer....
I hath been pondering on the whetherabouts of writing such a blog (yes I do like to talk silly- a ickle warning for you :)... and, here and now sitting in some random engineering building, being a devoted wife, waiting for my husband to finish uni... I have decided that it is time to reveal my most wonderful life unto you!! Whoever you may be! So I'll apologise in advance :)

For some reason I feel like I need to like -Insert Prologue Here- if that's even the right word???? So I shall give you a wee summary of my life so far....hmmm this could be more difficult than I first thought...hmmm....

So I was born on the 24th January 1991 to the BEST PARENTS EVER!!! (Don't worry.. I am sure there will be a whole blog or two devoted to them :) I also have an amazing brother and sister- both older :) making me the youngest- and no I was not spoilt despite what my siblings might exclaim! I was named ELIZABETH PAMELA VINGOE nice huh?? :) a.k.a. Beth, Bethy Bonss, Wifey, Bethy Babes, Mrs Patrick, Smelly, my parents used to call me trumpet trousers, ( :D ) and various other names- to be honest I'll respond to pretty much anything except Liz- that is a BIG NO NO!!

My childhood and teen years were full of love and laughter and amazing friends.. and it still continues to be the case today!

And then..(insert big dramatic music here)....I decided to get married on Sept 11th 2010, Mr. David Patrick..a.k.a Dave, Davey Baby, Hubby, Pippin, Batman, Robert Pattinson look-a-like, Rod Stewart look-a-like, David Tennant look-a-like... and one of the primary children at church even said he looked like Jesus. So all in all not a bad combination methinks!!!

It's safe to say that getting married to Davey Baby is the best decision of my life so far! :) Closely followed by my choice to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- without either my life would have no purpose or sense...(okay there was your cheese for this post :)

I have to say.. I am a very good choice maker :) of course there is an odd choice that I get wrong (like deciding to stay in bed 30mins longer this morning...thus making me miss my lecture :( )... but my outstanding choices- such as buying a BEAUTIFUL bag and top from topshop, and trousers and shoes from Primark- totally counteract that, along with taking out TONS (and I mean tons!!) of books out of the library :) So be at peace...all is right in the world once more....

Now I really feel like I could just write MILLIONS now... but I shall refrain from doing so... gotta keep ya hooked ya know ;) plus..Hubby has arrives :D big smiley time :D
I may attempt to add some sort of photo later on if I'm feeling daring... rather new to this blogging marlarky ('marlarky' is one of my favourite words- as too is 'methinks').

So ta'ra me luvs!!! Safe travels!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH......

No comments:

Post a Comment